How does both teams to score work?
Both Teams To Score (BTTS) is exactly as it sounds, a betting market where you can bet on both teams scoring or not in 90 minutes. Instead of having to pick a match result or correct score, you can just look a whether both teams are going to score.It has grown in popularity and is a preferred market by some gamblers for many reasons, the mains ones being:
- Bookies offering accumulator incentives, such as Betfred's Goals Galore with bonus enhanced odds. And Betvictor who consistently provide great odds on BTTS markets.
- For those who enjoy watching a game more when you have a bet on, it means your bets not lost until the final whistle. Unlike some markets where your Acca's could be shattered minutes into the game by an early goal(goals), Both Teams To score can keep you in suspense right until the last kick.
- Betting Smart: Stats from previous matches and team news can give you a good insight into which matches are likely to result in both teams to score
What is Goal Galore or BTTS?
Goals Galore: is the term coined by Betfred for their both teams to score coupons. Betfred provide some great unique odds for each level of accumulator in their bonus coupon.
BTTS: the abbreviation of Both Teams To Score (it is a pretty long term to type out I guess!)
Best Bookie For Both Teams To Score?
This can depend on your betting preferences, but we would recommend two bookies for standard both teams to score bets:
Betfred: As we mentioned earlier, Betfred offer their Goals Galore and Goals Galore Bonus Coupons that offer enhanced odds across a selection of matches. Ease of use also makes them a great pick as they have made it very easy to make your selections and place a bet in no time.
Betvictor: The best odds 70% of the time when compared to other bookies across multiple football markets! Using any odds comparison sites you will find them among the best priced for Both Teams to Score more often than not.
Are There Other Both Teams To Score Markets?
In addition to the standard Both Teams To Score market, there are also:
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- Both Teams To Score And Over/Under 2 5
- Both Teams To Score In 1st Half
- Both Teams To Score In 2nd Half
How can get a FREE bet to place my Both Teams To Score tips?